Thailand Day 2
I decided that, as much as it is possible, I will keep a diary of our trip. So everyday I hope to find the time to share new pictures and new interesting stuff that will be our memories. Today was spent at the pool and at the beach, enjoying the sun and trying to get some color on our white bodies. It was so good to feel the heat and the sun, to read a magazine, drink a cocktail, and just soak in everything. Also I enjoyed the first massage, so happy muscles here. Now we have live music in the hotel lobby, we saw a baby elephant and we want to have every second spent here to last forever, as cheesy as that sounds :)
Labels: honeymoon

2 Comments:
superb!
Love your blog. Insanely jealous of your Thailand trip! I so want to go. I love, love, love Thai food.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home