 |
| After a 13 hours flight and 5 hours of sleep...I recommend water and coffee :) |
It is the second day from our Asian adventure, and we are currently exploring Singapore. If you missed it, we are spending our honeymoon in Asia, 3 days in our current location and then we are off to Thailand. We are of course struggling with the time difference and having jet leg sucks. But we are coping with long coffee breaks, views that are breathtaking from all the sky bars in the city and the warm weather. Of course it rains every day in Singapore, but the temperature is constant witch makes walking in the rain not that bad. I don't know how often I will post (the only plan is to have fun), but if you want to see pictures and updates, you are invited to follow me on
Instagram.
 |
| Chinese New Year is celebrated this weekend and Chinatown was decorated for the festivities |
 |
| Mandarin trees that bring good luck for the New Year |
 |
| This was a temple in China town |
 |
| In Chinatown |
 |
| The city at night |
 |
| LV store on water |
Labels: honeymoon
2 Comments:
wonderful! o tii tot intr-un travel :D de-abia astept sa incep si eu "seria" de vacante de luna viitoare!
wow, I love the dress!!!
si pozele cu orasul, dreamy :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home