Sunday, February 24, 2013

Home but missing the sun

And we are home... I don't know if I want to cry of joy or because I am sad. But I have to say that there is something very wrong with our reality...snow outside, freezing and we are tanned as hell... So I guess we did bring summer with us, at least my body did :) But before we get back to the Monday reality I still have a few Thailand pictures to show you. We took a Thai cooking class and learned to do a proper Thai meal. It only took us two hours I think, but it was well worth it since Asian cuisine is oh so delicious. And also so simple...it is great food with a mix of flavors that give you endless possibilities. Our menu contained: Spicy vermicelli noodle salad with minced chicken, Crispy fried minced shrimps marinated with coriander root and garlic, and Roasted duck in red curry. It was fun, we met some very nice people and I got to see Traian in the kitchen cooking something else other than breakfast ( between you and me, his curry tasted better then mine...hush, don't tell him! :))


Our chef


Fresh Ingredients, Pineapple, Tomatoes and Red Chilli

Spices: palm sugar, fish sauce, red curry paste.





Getting started









Cooking with a smile, the best cooking if you ask me.


Our Duck Curry is ready


The salad


Master Chef here we come :))



And our lunch, made by yours truly 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

sa va fie de bine! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home