Can you believe it is already Sunday evening? I can't, but I am happy to report it was a good one. Last night I hosted my first girls evening since we moved to this apartment. I had the girls from work come for a casual evening with drinks and food. I didn't go overboard in planning something fancy, because it was not that type of evening. Instead I went for simple food and plenty of white wine. Also I read in Food and Wine magazine that the secret to a nice party is to serve dishes that are delicious weather they are hot, room temperature or even cold. The result was a nice and fun evening with the girls, that I hope we will repeat again.
 |
| My dress for the evening |
 |
| It felt like spring dressed like this |
 |
| Cheese plate |
 |
| All the food was vegetarian, and the salad above has carrots, pomegranate and goat cheese |
 |
| Tulips can be found at the market, so my house is ready for spring |
 |
This is how the table looked like, without the desert that was brought by some of the girls and the bruschettas that were served fresh from the oven |
 |
| Desert near the homemade guacamole and salsa (everything made by the girls), not very picture perfect but I tell you, delicious |
 |
| Before the night ended we took this picture, only a few of us... |
 |
| Today, after the apartment was cleaned, this little corner became my favorite. |
Labels: food, friends, home, zurich
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home