Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stylish Dreams

You know when you discover something that you really like and at the beginning you are walking on unknown territory, sometimes amazed, sometimes scared, but always eager to experiment more? Well that's how I feel about blogging, ever since I started 2 years ago. It all began with my passion for writing, that got combined with the desire of keeping a scrapbook of all the experiences I have. And it became this journey where a hole new world unveiled to me. I love the world of blogging and I finally think I found  my place in it. It comes under a new name, www.stylishdreams.com, and it will replace The Book of Faces. Stylish Dreams will be a collection of things I like, of experiences I want to treasure, it will be the place where I try to define my style while trying to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. So let the adventure continue with new outfits, new pretty little things, new travel experiences and with all new stylish dreams and ideas.

Special thanks to one talented friend that helped me style this page. You can find her at Medejo

Welcome to my beautiful place!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home