Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Les petites choses

The web is full these day of Gift Guides, one better than the other. I don't know about you, but I am one of those impulsive shoppers and I don't plan all my gifting to the last details. I sometimes happen to find the perfect gift at the last moment and when it comes to family and close friends it doesn't have to be Christmas to give them a small something. This is one of the reasons why pretty little things are always nice to have around. Here is a list of the latest ones I came across.

New Hello Range Chocolate from Lindt...say Thank you in a sweet way!


Beautiful earrings



Postcard theme wallet and a little something for a golf enthusiast 



Vintage jewelry 



One of the most chic and feminine perfume bottles from Jean Paul Gaultier, Fragile

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

ce de chestii dragute! dar vreau ciocolata! ;)

 
At December 18, 2012 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Trebuie sa vii la zurich pt cioco! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home