Christmas decorations
I believe one of the best things about Christmas are also the decorations. They help us create the hole scenery that gets us in the festive mood. Every year I am amazed with the beautiful things you can find around the city. This weekend, we spent a very nice day in Luzern and we finished the day in Einsiedeln where besides the beautiful monastery, we also got to experience another Christmas market, so popular this time of year.
Our dining table decoration
Christmas Cookies that you can buy at every market.
Should I even say how delicious and addictive they are?!
Window display in a decoration store in Luzern
Aren't they just precious? I so want them in my tree...
The Einsiedeln Kloster, a very beautiful place worth a visit during this time of the year
Labels: Christmas, Instagram, Switzerland, weekend gateway

1 Comments:
love your pictures! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home