Wedding Special - Our first look
We insisted on having a special moment just the two of us before the ceremony. A moment where we would see each other for the first time as bride and groom. Traian was kept in the dark when it came to my dress and I was really excited to see his reaction. Actually I remember that we were both in our hotel rooms waiting to start to get ready, and I haven't eaten anything that day. I knew I had to eat something so I asked him to bring me something to the room and leave it in front of the door, and just knock (I was not wearing the dress but I had my hair an makeup done and I didn't want him to see me). And then the moment came...We were on the 11 floor in the hotel and we were both so happy. Take a look. I still feel the chills now.
Labels: wedding









1 Comments:
Vai C, toata m-am "emotit", parca va si vad.. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home