I love all braided hairstyles. I just find that they can be very chic, classy but in the meantime very girly and youngish. It is the perfect hairstyle if you ask me, either when you have an important event or when you just want to look casual. I can't help it remember that when I was a little girl my mom used to braid my hair every day. She absolutely loved it, and I used to hate it, because I always wanted short hair (Yeah talk about wanting what you can't have ever since a very early age :)). But I grew up, and after a few not very risky experiments with my hair, I can say that long hair looks gorgeous braided. I even had my Mum do the same hairstyle as when I was child this past weekend.
 |
| My Mum's signature, I love it! |
 |
| Wedding day hair, before the makeup and the dress.. |
 |
| And at the wedding |
 |
| For our friend's wedding I chose this braided up do |
 |
| Same hairstyle from the front |
 |
| For our after wedding photo shoot that was on a boat I chose this braided tail. |
What do you think? Which hairstyle is your favorite?
Labels: About Me, wedding
1 Comments:
ce frumos, C!! pardon B! sau C-B! :D ai pus poze de la nunta pe facebook? inca nu am apucat sa vad.. te pup!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home