Tuesday, November 13, 2012

And I have a car...

I just recently got my first car, which was a long dream of mine. I got my driving licence 7 years ago, when I was in college but I never drove, mostly because I was scared. Yes, scared to get behind the wheel and just drive. When I decided that it was time to stop being just a passenger I wanted a car that would be easy to drive, hence the automatic transmission, and would have a stylish history behind. So, the list contained the Volkswagen Beetle, the Fiat 500 and the Mini, the last one being the winner. I just love the iconic British model. It has style, personality and it is so beautiful. I am still a beginner when it comes to driving, and I still make stupid mistakes but it helps having this great car, because it is just awesome to drive it. Here are a few pictures from around the web with this pretty vehicle.

Vintage Mini Cooper source here and here






















Photo and Idea by David Freund and Christian Lang
shots by friends photography







And my White and Blue Mini Cooper

The designated driver 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM , Anonymous Miha said...

ce dragut! tu macar ai carnet, eu nici nu ma pot urni sa mi-l iau, si daca n-am facut-o pana acum, ma indoiesc ca I will ever.. in plus nu ma vad conducand pe zapezile de pe aici :D

 
At November 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Sunt sigura ca daca te hotarasti iti iese. Si eu am fost si sunt inca speriata dar incet incet ma fac sofer :)Cu zapada cam nasol, dar sunt sigura ca sunt cursuri speciale care sa te invete cum sa conduci pe zapada. Am auzit ca aici sunt :)

 
At November 14, 2012 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love mini Cooper, great choice!

Xx
www.pretpenser.com
www.pretpenser.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home