A bit of this and that plus the wedding video
It's been a while since I stopped by my blog, and not because I forgot about it, but because I had to focus on so many things at once that I just kept thinking that my blogging can wait. It started before the wedding when all I could focus on was wedding planning and work. At one point I wanted to blog about my wedding planning but with all the emotions that came with that and keeping the mystery around it alive, I decided it was better to just be quiet. So here I am now, almost 2 months have passed since and only now I feel that things are somehow back on track. Don't get me wrong, it was a very nice period that I would not trade it for anything in the world, but it required a lot of focus and time. I realize only now that I don't know how this year went by, how the hot summer days ended and I did not enjoy them enough and how autumn is already here and the cold winter is almost upon us (I mean I need vitamin D that does not come in shape of a pill!). Oh and in what my wardrobe is concerned I still have summer dresses in my closet despite the fact that this week in Switzerland we had under 5 degrees in the morning. Brrrrr...
But time is what it is and since nobody invented (yet) a stop button that would keep us in the present/past/summer more, I just have to enjoy what I have and make the best of it. So what I am trying to say is that I am back to my blogging adventure and what better comeback than our wedding video. Don't worry I am not about to upload a 3 hour movie here, but a short version that captures the most important moments of our wedding. It was so nice to watch it and to get to relieve some of the emotions of that special day. Enjoy!
Labels: wedding

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home