.JPG) |
| Favorite drink this summer, Aperol Spritz |
This week has gone by extremely fast mostly because on Wednesday we had a bank holiday. It was the Swiss National Day, a very nice summer day that I spent by the pool relaxing and charging my batteries for all the things coming our way. I had the time to surf the net, to read my favorites blogs and to realize how much I love blogging. I recommend
this post that talks about the challenges and joys of blogging as a full time career.
.jpg) |
| Swiss Summer |
 |
| Some British design to match the British Olympics |
 |
| The centerpieces at a friends wedding, they looked great. |
 |
| A friend braided my hair and I loved it. |
Have a great weekend!
Labels: les petites choses
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home