This past weekend was our chill weekend at home. In the last two weeks we traveled to my parents home in Romania, and we had two weddings to attend, two very special occasions that we enjoyed very much. More about that in another post, since I don't have yet any pictures from the events. But back to this Sunday, when after a late breakfast in our cozy home, (did I tell you how much I love our place?!) we decided to head to the only place where the sun was planned to show up,
Neuchatel (after a sunny week, the weekend was more or less rainy in Zurich). We were not disappointed by our journey, especially by the lake and the views it offered. I just love felling like a tourist even if it is just for a few brief hours. I relax instantly and I start exploring with the curiosity of someone that is not from around there. And if I am with Traian, I am for sure going to have the best pictures. All in all, our Sunday was great. I leave you with a few pictures.
 |
| Floating... |
 |
| This is my happy and relaxed face :) |
 |
| He is my rock :)) |
 |
| Looking for a place to eat |
Labels: Switzerland, weekend gateway
1 Comments:
I am still waiting for the "tourist shopping job" to call me:)))) :*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home