Saturday, June 16, 2012

Portobello Market in London

One of our destinations in London was Portobello Market in Nothing Hill. We spent a few great hours on the famous street and found some amazing stores. And for a vintage fan like me it felt like being in a vintage paradise. I found the perfect vintage dress there, that I will show you in a special post. The place was full of inspiration and it's huge. You can find here plenty of nice stuff, from fashion accessories to home decoration stuff, clothes, antiques - collecting items and of course food.  If you are ever in London, stop by, you won't regret it.



Portobello Road is very big and on a Saturday with nice weather it can get very crowded.



It was the Jubilee weekend and the place was full of royal symbols.







Looking at some nice pieces of jewelry







Books




I'll take them all :)











British cupcakes 



Jubilee Cupcakes



They were delicious, I had a red velvet one and Traian has a chocolate vanilla one...yummy!









Of couse I had to put on a hat. Now where is the royal wedding?



And here is Paula. Stylish, right?




Some Scottish bagpipe music 




Having fun



I love Notting Hill!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Anonymous Bijuterii argint said...

Iubesc bijuteriile, iar acelea sunt chiar foarte frumoase.

 
At June 18, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Blogger VANESSA said...

this is what i miss about living in London most!!! did that make sense? anyway, i LOVE Portobello Market!!!

xxo, Vanessa
http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

*ps: my first wedding planning post is officially up!

 
At June 18, 2012 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Melissa Blake said...

Ahh, would looove to shop there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home