Monday, June 18, 2012

London with my Iphone camera



This is my last post from this London series. Since I discovered Instagram, I love taking photos. I am not very good at taking the perfect picture (I leave that to my very talented hubby) but with Instagram every photo can look good. So in London I took a lot of pics with my Iphone as you can see in the picture above. Here is a selection.

My beautiful cousin, Paula. Here we are at her work place in Soho, having a coffee.

Shoe department in Selfridges.















I loved how the menus were placed on the table 


Fish and Chips 


The best nachos we ever had

















 \



















Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM , Anonymous Bijuterii argint said...

Shoes... lots of shoes. :) Great pictures.

 
At June 27, 2012 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

Great pics!

 
At June 29, 2012 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Diana Marks said...

I miss London ((

If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home