Sunday, June 10, 2012

A city to remember



As you know I was in London last weekend for the Coldplay concert and for some sightseeing. And there is plenty to see all right! It was a great trip, a bit too short, but we kinda got the taste of the British capital and we are already planning to return. Our stay was even more special because my lovely cousin, Paula, lives there. She was the best guide we could ask for, she made sure that we check all the things on our list: pubs, restaurants, shopping and lots of pics of the beautiful city. I have lined up a few posts about our trip, because it's impossible to sum it up in just one. I so fancy this city!

Normal day in Piccadilly Circus

Cabs in London, I think is the first city were cabs actually look nice.

Westminster Abbey


Big Ben
A closer look at the famous watch

London, as seen from the London Eye

London Eye

Tower of London
Tower Bridge

The square in front of the City Hall



St Paul's Cathedral

All the pictures were taken by Traian.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Am looking forward to your posts!! I LOVE London!!! For me it's the New York of Europe and if I could I'd go once per month ;))
Was never actually UP in the London eye, so still on my "to-do-in-London-list".
x

 
At June 11, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Pandantive said...

Londra e un oras mirific, rezervat, dar sublim.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home