Thursday, May 17, 2012

Girly weekend

Last weekend I was in Bucharest for some wedding business. The big day is getting closer and closer and our there are still a lot of things that need to be done. I am happy that I found my wedding dress. It is a gorgeous Maria Lucia Hohan creation and I can't wait to wear it on the big day. But besides all the errands I had to do, I also enjoyed the company of some close friends and family. My mother in law is one of them and I am just lucky to have her in my life. So most of the weekend was spent doing girly activities, like getting fresh pedicures and manicures or getting a new haircut, shopping, eating in nice restaurants, seeing a play or simply chatting like girls do. It was a nice but short weekend. I wish I just had more time to spend with friends.

Alexandra, my good friend

And our fresh painted toes :) 

Drinks in the city with friends 

And handmade stuff that caught my eye in a store in Bucharest




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2012 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Wardrobe Girls said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog! We're so happy to have you come and visit.

Looks like you're having a fab girly weekend!

xo,

wardrobe girls

www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home