Favorite TV shows
This weekend is a rainy one in Zurich and what better way to enjoy a rainy day than sit in your cozy apartment watching a TV show. I find that so relaxing... So I put together a list of the Tv series I am following now, and maybe you can share some of your favorite shows also. I am always looking for new ones :))
New Girl - even if it sounds like a girly shows, it's not. Me and Traian we are watching it together and we find it very funny. The characters are great, and Zooey Deschanel is such a sweet girl that you like her no matter what.
Modern Family - well from the name you can easily figure out it is a family show. It has great humor and you can't help it but like every character from Gloria, the sexy latina bombshell to Luke, the younger kid of the bunch.
Community - a show about a study group at a community college. The dialogues are very well written and the stories it tells in every episode are often centered around a parody of famous movies or other Tv shows. We like it a lot, especially the first 2 series.
How I met your mother - let's just say that it is Legen...wait for it...dary. When I first watched it I had the same feeling as watching Friends. The couple Lily and Marshal are adorable and Barney is ....just Barney.
The Good Wife - my favorite lawyer show. I am a big fan of lawyer shows ever since Ally McBeal and this one has good law references and also drama. Ah and also MR. Big.
Gossip Girl - last on my list, the show I watch mostly for the fashion. If you want incredible style, big labels and good looking people than this is the show to watch. The story after the first 2 seasons pretty much repeats itself, so if you are looking for the surprise element, don't watch it :)
Labels: About Me

6 Comments:
I think I'll go with The Good Wife, sounds good! ;)
Good choice :)
Intr-adevar, daca vrei lectii de fashion, Gossip Girl e o alegere numai buna.
You picked some great shows! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too! It's a blog from England :) :)
www.raindropsofsapphire.com
I also love: grey's anatomy, pretty little liars, desperate housewives, once upon a time, nikita... :D
Modern is my fav tv show! it's hillarious!
xo,
wardrobe girls
www.wardrobesimetandliked.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home