Sunday, April 1, 2012

Les Petites Choses

It has been a while since I put together this column, not because I was lacking inspiration, but because I was busy joggling and getting accustomed with work, wedding planning, moving and then some...So there are a lot of pretty little things that made my Iphone camera go on and that make everyday life nicer and enjoyable.


Huge Flower Pot that would look so good on our terrace



It's tulips season and I absolutely adore them. They look so good on my dinner table.   


Decorating idea for the garden



Best ice cream in Switzerland ant not only, if you ask me, from Movenpick



Ok, I was out of work for some time (if someone is intrigued why I took a picture in the restroom) but this is what we have in the ladies room at work. This makes me love and enjoy that place even more.


I could eat this everyday


My new and my old name put together on our mail box :))


I love this picture of the Zurich Lake even if it was made on a cloudy day.
It looks so peaceful.

Have a great week, full of pretty little things!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Vai, C, dar unde lucrezi?? Pardon, B-C! ;)

 
At April 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Miha sunt in paradisul cumparaturilor, adica in travel retail :d

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home