Officially Spring
This is one of those spring moments when all I want is to get out of the house and enjoy the frisk air and the sun. I love it. But today as everyday this weekend I will be busy with unpacking and putting everything in place at the new apartment. The joys of moving I tell you.....Anyways, yesterday was the first of March, officially Spring is just around the corner! So far the Swiss Spring is on time. As you can see in the picture above, I found Snowdrops near our house. I love these flowers because they remind me of my childhood when every spring I would go and pick lots of them in one of the hills in my grandparents village.
And it wouldn't be Spring without all the new clothing that we love. I can't wait to put on nice blazers, skirts, dresses and combine colors so that everyday I feel special. Like the one below:
Enjoy the weekend and the Spring days!
Labels: home, Switzerland, zurich

1 Comments:
I know what you mean! I am sooo craving color, and really despising all the black and grey and navy blue in my wardrobe. Chiara's outfit i fun, as always!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home