Sunday, March 18, 2012

After a week in Romania



For the past 10 days we've been in Romania and the main purpose of our trip was planning our September wedding. We managed to check most of the items on our to do list and I can finally say that the planning has began. For those who wonder I don't have the dress yet but I know the designer, so one step forward here as well. I had to fight a cold as well which is still haunting me, but despite that, our short trip home was a good one. It's always good to see people you miss and love and reconnect with them, even if with some of them you haven't talked in ages.

We got glasses, me mainly for reading and for the PC, but for Traian they are a must.



We had a quick St Paddy beer in an Irish Pub in Bucharest. The food was excellent, see the chicken pie.


Traian and one of his best friends since childhood having drinks and making funny faces.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

that chicken pie.. yumm! when can we see some samples of what THE DRESS might look like?! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home