Something old...
This song, Julio Iglesias - La mer, sets my mood these days. It's from the soundtrack of another movie that I liked, Tinker Soldier Tailor Spy. If you get a chance to see it, don't miss it. It's not one of the movies I would normally watch but it has that something that made me like it. Maybe is that seventies vibe, maybe is London and the Brits, or just the song that I absolutely love...Anyways, oldies but goldies, and in this spirit let me show you a few pictures of some of the Vintage stuff that I saw lately.
| Brooches that could add that something to a every day outfit |
| Wood jewelry cabinet. I just love those small drawers |
| A collection of French classic songs that my hubby got for me. |
And something glam to go....Simple and chic.
Have a relaxing and inspirational weekend!

2 Comments:
Oh I love the brooches and wood jewelry cabinet! I also love the classic/old music. In fact, a guest blogger just shared her list of classic songs on my blog. You might like to check it.
http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2012/02/guests-playlist-be-serenaded-by.html
OMG! I remember Julio Higlesias - he was hugely popular in Italy while I was growing up. My grandma loved him :-)
I looooove brooches. I have been hunting for some cute ones in Zurich since Christmas, when I started the search with my mom, and I have to say, I haven't been very lucky. Why are there no brooches in clothing and accessory stores all around Zurich??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home