Sunday, January 15, 2012

I was awarded: Creative Blog Award



I got my first award as a blogger, and I am immensely happy to honor it with a post. The award came from one of my fellow bloggers, Linda-Lost in Switzerland, that is a huge inspiration and that was kind enough to think of me for this Creative Blog Award. As any blog award it comes with some rules that I share with you:

  1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
  2. Complete the form below.
  3. Award 5 to 10 blogs and let them know in a comment or e-mail (I amended this rule a bit, I hope I am allowed).
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.

  • NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG: Oh this is hard, because you cannot have only one favorite song. Let's say that now I could listen to this: Kings of Leon, Talihina Sky all day long. 
  • NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT: Cupcakes
  • WHAT TICKS ME OFF: Children suffering, injustice, cruelty and violence against the weaker ones...
  • WHEN I'M UPSET I: I talk about it with my closest ones and try to focus on the bright and positive side (not always easy to do). And never forget that after the rain, comes the sun.
  • WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PET: A cat and a dog, I could never decide between this two. We will get a cat this year but I am sure we will also get a dog when the time comes.
  • BLACK OR WHITE: Black
  • BIGGEST FEAR: Rats (even writing the word makes me feel sick)
  • EVERYDAY ATTITUDE:

  • WHAT IS PERFECTION: An ideal that we will never achieve. And that we don't have to achieve...
  • GUILTY PLEASURE: Celebrity gossip, more exactly, People magazine.
7 random thoughts about myself
  1. I don't drive, even though I have a driving licence.
  2. After a long week I like to just relax watching my favorite TV series in bed with a cup of tea. 
  3. When we travel by car I don't like to talk, I just like to be with my thoughts, looking through the window...I know, it sucks for the driver! 
  4. I believe in loyalty and when someone breaks the trust I have in them, I can never look at them as before.
  5. I could shop a few hours a day, every day...
  6. A good outfit, or a nice pair of shoes make me feel like I could conquer the world.
  7. I have an artistic side that comes out only when I am in the best of moods: singing. I am very bad at it and I don't know the complete lyrics of any song, but this does not stop me from performing.
And the award goes to:

Chanel from By way of ney
Vanessa (the gal) from A Fashion gal & a fireman
Annuschka from Ivy Blaise blog
Mihaela from El mundo en colores

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Linda said...

I enjoyed reading this!! My compliments on the great photo choosen for your favorite dessert as well ;)) x

 
At January 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

thank u darling!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Annuschka said...

Thank you!!! :)

 
At January 20, 2012 at 8:50 PM , Blogger VANESSA said...

Thank you Love!!! I SO appreciate this! Have a fabulous weekend!! :)

xo! vanessa (the gal)

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home