Hello 2012, nice to have you here!
A year ago I started this blog and wrote my fists post. I remember thinking if I was up to the challenge, but as everything in life you have to take it step by step (sometimes baby steps) and figure out things as you go along. And I'm so glad I did, because I have discovered such a beautiful world. I just hope that I can give something back because I take so much from you, my fellow bloggers. For this new year I wish to find more time and inspiration to write and maybe even start a series of posts about travelling. But all in due time...
Now let me show you some of my plans for 2012, the oh so famous New Year Resolutions, put very randomly:
- Continue to travel, to see new places and keep that tourist vibe alive. So far we have planned to see London in the summer.
- Get to see our favorite bands perform live in concert. In 2010 we saw U2 and those 2 hours in Istanbul are in the TOP 5 moments I want to remember. This year it's Coldplay in June and in March, Parov Stelar band in Zurich.
- Start reading fantasy literature. The Twilight books were the closest I got to this category and this year I made a promise that I will stat with the first Harry Potter book.
- Get a cat. I have wanted a cat for a long time, but we always found a very good reason not to. This year the decision was made and we will have a new family member.
- Get a new apartment. It is planned to happen in April and it will be a bit of a headache with the moving and decorating but it will be all worth it in the end.
- Plan our wedding for September 2012. Again something that will keep me very busy but so worth it.
- Make as much time for my great husband and spend time relaxing as intense and as much as possible. The months I have been out of work in 2011 I've felt the most relaxed in a very long time, and I plan to get that feeling back as much as possible this year but while holding my job. (I am aware of the challenge)
- Make the most of my new job. Get better and better at what I do, continue to learn and improve myself.
- Make more time for our family and friends. Always a priority but never enough to satisfy everyone, so this year has to be even more about our loved ones.
- Learn to ski or snowboard. We have already booked a weekend this winter in Davos, just to learn how to ski. I just hope I will have it in me... I am such a chicken when it comes to winter sports...very bad girl!
- Stay healthy and fit. I've never been a sports person and I always have to work hard to convince myself to be more active. I have to try harder and harder to stay fit...(Trying to imagine myself in my forties might help, or not :))
Labels: About Me

7 Comments:
Hey Andrea, May your all resolutions come true. All the best !
Am looking forward to reading about all your upcoming adventures =)) Happy new year! x
Thanks Vinay!
Linda, same to you too!
Fabulous photo's!!! Happy new year to you too!
xo!! vanessa (the gal)
http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/
Good luck with the resolutions! Intr-unele ma regasesc si eu, sper sa-mi iasa! :) The kitties are adorable! LA MULTI ANI!
oh, you scored Coldplay tickets? You lucky girl!! They sold out so quickly I didn't manage to get any, I was heartbroken, they are my favorite band! I know it's 5 months away, but promise you'll take lots of photso and stuff so I can live vicariously :-)
Good luck with all your resolutions! I am dying to visit London!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home