Happy Birthday, Camelia!
This post is about friendship, about one of my dearest friends Camelia. It's her Birthday today and since I can't wish her happy birthday in person I will do it through my blog. Me and Cami we go a long way back, and even if we haven't been living in the same city since forever we always managed to keep in touch. I know I can turn to her when I am looking for advice, when I am happy, when I am sad, when I fell like celebrating or when I just want to feel sorry for myself. And I just hope that she knows that too, cause my dear Cami I think you are one of a kind and you are very special to me. I hope you had a fabulous day cause you deserve it. Miss you! And now a trip down memory lane...
![]() |
| Christmas 2007 |
![]() |
| Paris 2007 |
![]() |
| Paris 2007 |
![]() |
| Paris 2007 |
![]() |
| Paris 2007 |
| Barcelona 2008, one of the best shopping trips :) |
| Barcelona 2008, the Gentleman that carried our bags |
| Barcelona 2008 |
| Barcelona 2008 |
| Barcelona 2008 |
| Christmas 2008 |
| Vienna 2009 |
| Vienna 2009 |
Labels: friends






2 Comments:
Very sweet :)
Minted Magazine
mintedmag.com
Happy birthday Camelia!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home