Do you fondue?
Have you seen the movie Captain America? It's not the best movie in the world, I'd say it's the usual superhero Hollywood movie that you watch when you just want to get cozy on your nice couch. (or at least that's how I watched it). The reason I am mentioning this movie is because it has this funny scene, that revolves around the meaning of fondue. I am not going to get into the details but let's just say that this line "Do you fondue?" stuck with us and especially on Saturday when I did my first fondue at home. I got the fondue set for Christmas and we had our first fondue dinner at home. It was delicious, maybe a bit too much wine in the recipe but all in all it was great. Ah and if you thought that fromage fondue is a French thing, think again, because it is as Swiss as it can be (I made that mistake).
So do you like fondue? Did I get you in the mood for some melted cheese?
Labels: food, Movies, Switzerland

4 Comments:
sa ne-ntelegem.. fondue nu e ciocolata? :D
Este si de ciocolata, dar cel mai raspandit si cunoscut ar fi asta de branza. De gustibus...
I am ALWAYS in the mood for melted cheese ;))
I have awarded you!
http://linda-lostinswitzerland.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html
x
You totally did! Now I am craving cheese fondue and a nice glass of wine!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home