Monday, December 19, 2011

Nuremberg - the place to be before Christmas (part 2)

The goodies that made the walk in the city so much more interesting...lot's of  flavors that  made you  wanna try everything.

Christmas decorations, they were so perfect and special that they made me think of childhood and all the toys I used to love.

Images of the city center

And us...

As promised, I share with you the magic of Nuremberg, as we captured it in our pictures. It was a great weekend and I can't wait for Christmas to be here, for Saturday evening when we will be all sitting around the fireplace with a glass of wine and the lights of the Christmas tree that will create the perfect ambiance. By the way, we still have to decorate our tree and I still have some last minute shopping and wrapping to get done. This is the final countdown...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

ce de bunatati!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home