Nuremberg - the place to be before Christmas (part 1)
It's Saturday night around 10.30 in Nuremberg and I'm sipping my Lebkuchen Latte wishing that this weekend would never end. I've been transported in the world where Christmas has already arrived, where the streets smell of Christmas and where people seem to live only to serve this holiday. The city looks and feels amazing, the decorations are from a fairy tale and the Christmas market, the biggest one in Europe, they say, it's full of goodies. All my pics are still on the camera so I can't share them with you yet. But this is me reporting live form a place that seems to be surreal...Love love Nuremberg!
Labels: holiday, weekend gateway

2 Comments:
can't wait to see the pics :) have fun and buy yourself some nice Xmas something from the market :)
I've been wanting to visit Nuremberg too - looking forward to seeing some pictures!
Have a lovely holiday season!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home