Good Bye 2011!
I'm not a big fan of the New Year. I always get attached of the old one and I hate that it goes by so fast, making me one year older. This year I say goodbye to one of the best years so far. It's the year I said yes to some big changes in my life, like marriage, leaving Romania, quitting my job and last but not least, staring this blog. It was a successful year, one that I will remember with great pleasure. And I should not forget the people that have stayed by my side, new ones and old ones (Thank you!). To sum it up I say Cheers 2011 and all that you gave me! 2012 you'd better kick ass because, besides the plans I have for this new year, I look forward to all the surprises and new challenges you have in store for me. So Happy New Year People! Let it be a good one!
And a song that I love and reflects my mood, U2 - Magnificent!

1 Comments:
Happy New Year!
I am sorry I haven't been in touch, my parents flew in from Italy and I didn't blog the entire time they were here. I hope you had a nice holiday season, despite being away from home!
xo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home