Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My new toy

Honeys I have a new toy, my brand new iPhone. I have finally entered the world of twenty first century technology and got my self a smartphone. Until now I was playing with a Nokia E71 that was a great phone... two years ago. So get ready to see my world through the iPhone camera and applications. Here are the first pics taken this weekend.

Ice skating on Saturday, great weather, too bad I'm just learning to ice skate and I can't fully enjoy it...yet :) 

This is one of the first pics I took with my phone on a foggy Saturday morning. Imagine a pink lolly pop walking the streets...what a world that would be! :))))

Cappuccino, my love!

Saturday night pizza, once in a while it's allowed :)


And since I'm new at this can you share some of the apps you have and love on your iPhone? So far I like Instagram and Adobe Photoshop Express for photos, but I'm still looking for the perfect photo app...



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 24, 2011 at 2:16 AM , Blogger Maria said...

I've got iphone envy!

Maria @ Orchard Bloom

 
At November 25, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger chanel said...

you will love your new iPhone because it has SO many apps. I think getting the free ones and playing with how to use them all is the best way to figure out which ones you like.

I love the photo of you ice skating! looks so fun and you'll definitely get the hang of it.

xo chanel
http://bywayofney.blogspot.com/

 
At November 26, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Maria, I just love it! You should try!

Chanel, you are right. I'm discovering new things every day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home