Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumn cooking

This past few days, we had some rainy days in Zurich and lots of time to be indoors. One of my favorite activities is cooking and these days I have plenty of time for that. Also I bought from Romania the latest issue of  Good Food magazine and I found some great recipes that I had to try. So let me introduce you to my latest cooking experiments. I love to try new things, from all the international cuisines, and below you will find a mix of French, Indian, Spanish, American, Italian and last but not least Chinese cooking. For recipes don't hesitate to contact me, I'm more than happy to share my sources. Enjoy!


For Breakfast, Spanish eggs with chorizo, tomatoes and a personal touch, mozzarella.

For lunch, chicken with a wine sauce, spicy cauliflower (Indian style) and green peas



For desert, cookies with macadamia nuts and cranberries   

Frosted apple tart - a very light desert


Tarte flambee - a specialty from the french region, Alsace. 


Tarte à l'oignon , from Alsace also, it's quiche with onions.

Grilled salmon and shrimp 

Chinese dish with cashew nuts and rice




Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At October 12, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Magda Parvu said...

yum!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Dania @ Always Dania said...

whyyyy do your food posts always look so delicious!! im starving now and its 1 am!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

 
At November 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

cand e vorba de mancare, hop si eu.. do share the cookies recipe :)

 
At November 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

reteta de cookies am luat-o de pe Good Food:

http://www.goodfood.ro/reteta/fursecuri-cu-macadamia-merisoare-345.html

Enjoy!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

gasit si citit reteta & bookmarked the page.. poate chiar ma voi urni sa fac azi, dar cel mai probabil in weekend.. obviously photos will follow :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home