Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sebi and Paul

Today I want you to meet two very friendly Swiss farmers, Sebi and Paul (they might as well be Romanian, French, English or any other nationality). My friend, Mara, introduced them to me. They are a blast and I'm sure you will enjoy them. You can find them here Meet Paul and Sebi and after you've watch them, I would love if  you could share your thoughts with me.

Sebi and Paul


They will let you know a few stuff about how you spend your time. I got to thinking about their invitation, and I've realized that I would survive it but I don't know how much I would enjoy it, at least at first. It takes getting used to all the quiet and calm around you. And what about you? Would you survive that?

PS: This is in my non expert opinion a great marketing campaign. I would love to see something similar made for the Romanian Tourism.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I met Paul in Swiss! They where a lot of fun!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151271883866350&set=a.10151271883701350.518439.175660281349&type=1&theater

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home