Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Les Petites Choses

This are the roses that my roomie Cristiana hanged on our terrace to dry 
and the result is lovely. They just brighten the terrace and are a great 
design idea.

This is a house entrance that we passed by in one of our walks
through Baden. I just loved the vine and the yellow flowers.

Since autumn is here I found 2 nail polish shades that I added to my
collection. They look great on my nails and they blend with my autumn


Photos by Traian and Emilia.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. C said...

Love those nail polishes color...beautiful! :) Check out my jewelry giveaway!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

 
At September 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Natalie Koltunovskaya said...

I like the picture with nail polishes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home