Friday, September 16, 2011

Late B-day Present

I just got my special delivery from Topshop. I'm so excited because I really love this two handbags and they were a special birthday present from my hubby. Topshop has a great collection of bags and purses, and it was not easy to choose only these two. I can't wait to start matching them with my outfits.


Maisy Bag by Pauls Boutique




Teal Suede Patent Trim Chain Lock Bag




What do you think? Do you like them?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 10:39 PM , Blogger LV said...

I absolutely love both! That teal is such an amazing color!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

 
At September 19, 2011 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Dania @ Always Dania said...

i love both!!!! i like black the best though

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

 
At September 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Blogger A.K. said...

oh yeah! they are really great!!! both of them!!


***xoxo
http://miss-philo.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home