Lovely weekend
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was full of beautiful things and discoveries. Being in Switzerland you have to see the mountains and that’s what we did with our Saturday. We went for a Swiss hike to the lake of Bachalpsee situated at an altitude of 2,265 m. It was a 2 hours walk in which I discovered that although the view and the scenery were breathtaking, I remain a city girl. I mean who goes hiking wearing a skirt, flat sandals and of course a matching purse? Oh yeah, me J I was the only one there that thought a walk in the mountains was not very different from a walk in the park. I’m not very proud of myself but in my defense I was told it was an easy ride. All that aside, it was worth it because the lake, the cows grazing on top of the mountains made this sunny Saturday a wonderful one.
On Sunday we did the celebration brunch for our wedding with some of our friends that also live in Zurich. It was very chill and we had a good time. The weekend ended with a BBQ on our terrace, with lots of good mood, exactly what is needed before the beginning of a new week.
And here are some pics.
My outfit
The cows
The lake
Peace and quiet
Have a great week!
Labels: weekend gateway

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home