Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Les Petites Choses

The idea of this post came to me while reading a blog that I recently discovered and I like very much, Cupcakes and Cashmere. There are a lot of small things that we see around us, that we buy or would like to buy, that we receive as a present or that we simply admire and love. In the spirit of all that I decided to post every once in a while, pictures with the things  that inspire me and make my days and my life beautiful.

So Les Petites Choses (I've chosen French because I love the little French in me) that I put together for today are:

              A chic retro corner in our apartment. Table, Mirror and Room Divider by Ikea.


New fragrance that I absolutely adore, Elle by YSL, B-day present from my dear friends.
                                     
                                               
 
                  I love Paraguayos, it's the fruit of the summer for me. They kick normal peaches ass :)      

             
                    A nice bouquet of  lavender made by my friend Emi, also the photographer of these beautiful pictures.
                                                                    
I hope you enjoy my new column as much as I enjoyed putting it together :)
                                             

Labels:

11 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Sabina Belc said...

I have that YSL too! ;)

 
At August 30, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Iuhuu, than you know how great it is :))

 
At August 31, 2011 at 3:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Never tried paraguayos but they def look yummy and I really want to try.

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

 
At August 31, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Rocker Chic, nice to see you here :) Let me know if you like them :P

 
At August 31, 2011 at 10:25 AM , Blogger www.fashionsensitive.org said...

I have to say that the tea cup are perfect, full of joy and summer and violet :P

 
At August 31, 2011 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Carried Away said...

We love them too and decided to use them in the pics because they are so precious. Thanks for stopping by, friend :)

 
At August 31, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Patricia Paramo said...

lavender smells soo nice! i could imagine how the room smelled after your friend created that bouquet!

http://www.brunetteletters.com/

 
At August 31, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

So true, lavender smells great!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 11:36 PM , Blogger bb said...

donut peaches! I love those.

x. jill
www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

 
At September 1, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh i love cupcakes and cashmere too , btw your blog is so lovely :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

 
At September 1, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Mrs. C said...

What a fabulous idea for a post! I've never tried thatfruit before but looks delicious and I love lavender!! I'm talking about finding "the one" today...thoughts?

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home